April 1, 2020 – As we navigate the evolving situation with COVID-19, our priority at the YWCA is to support Bow Valley community members in vulnerable times.
Our core programs continue to operate, though due to an increase in demand, our capacity to support may be limited.
Available Services at YWCA Banff:
• Emergency Shelter – shelter spaces for people of any gender fleeing domestic or sexual violence
• Domestic and Sexual Violence Outreach – supportive counselling and information for anyone who has experienced or been impacted by domestic or sexual violence
• Project Home – short-term housing options with crisis support for Bow Valley residents
• Affordable Housing Residence – longer-term permanent residence
YWCA Contact Information:
If your immediate safety is at risk, please call 9-1-1.
- Isolation Rooms: The YWCA is working with the Town of Banff to provide a limited number of safe isolation rooms for community residents.
Isolation Space Information:
Contact the Emergency Coordination Centre (ECC):
Thank you for your understanding as we respond to these changing times.