Join #TeamYWCA and go the extra mile at this year’s Banff Marathon!
Want to run in the most beautiful race on the planet, while making a difference in the local community? Then join #TeamYWCA
Complete the Team YWCA form. We only need a few details to get you confirmed on the team.
Ready, Set, Fundraise! Our suggested goal is $500! Make sure to share your Race Roster account to collect donations.
Why Join Team YWCA
Don’t miss out – join our team at the Banff Marathon 2020 today! It doesn’t matter whether you’re a seasoned runner or this is your first race, we are here to cheer you on!
By running for #TeamYWCA you’ll be supporting the Harmony Project a multi-stakeholder initiative that seeks to raise public awareness about sexual violence and educate communities on how to prevent it.
As part of our team, you’ll receive fantastic support from the moment you sign up all the way until you cross that finish line. You will:
- get fundraising support and promotion across social media platforms
- be eligible for our fundraising incentives.
- get the loudest cheer throughout the route.
To qualify for the incentives fundraisers must have reached the fundraising target two weeks before the event (7th June 2020). Fundraising totals will be taken from the fundraiser’s Race Roster account. You must be a member of #TeamYWCA to be eligible for the fundraising incentives.
+ Team YWCA Race Shirt
+ Banff Marathon Trucker Hat
+ Commemorative Limited Edition Gloves
+ Access to the Banff Marathon VIP Lounge*
* The VIP Lounge will be directly adjacent to the finish line with the best seats in the house. The pass will also include complimentary food and beverage and exclusive bathroom area access.
+ Banff Marathon VIP Package*
* The first-class package includes: express race package pickup service, post race massage, event day bag check, gift certificate for additional Banff Marathon technical shirt, commemorative sport bag with exclusive sponsor gifts.
+ Two nights stay at YWCA Banff with race day breakfast*
* Accomodation will be provided for the race (20th-22nd June 2020) with Gift Voucher for breakfast in Banff.
Don’t wait – join #TeamYWCA today!
Any other questions?
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com or call 403-760-3201
Running not for you but still looking to do your part? Then why not volunteer with us instead? Come and join us in supporting #TeamYWCA at the Banff Marathon 2020 for a spectacular race day experience!