The YWCA empowers women, girls and our community through leadership development, advocacy, and the provision of relevant programming and services.
- Programs and services that advance the rights and freedoms of women and girls with a focus on respectful relationships, domestic and sexual violence.
- Foster leadership development and advocacy.
- Provide, develop and advocate for a continuum of suitable emergency and transitional housing as well as affordable housing.
- A sustainable organization respected for exceptional people and service provision; supported by robust social and community investment.
The following is a list of items that we greatly appreciate being donated:
- New women’s socks
- New women’s underwear and bras
- Full bottle conditioner
- Body moisturizer
- Lip chap / lip balm
- Individual laundry detergent pods
- Gift cards for local grocery stores (Safeway or Nesters) so women accessing our safe spaces can buy fresh fruits and vegetables
- Gift cards for local clothing stores so women accessing our safe spaces can buy new cloths for them and their children