The YWCA empowers women, girls and our community through leadership development, advocacy, and the provision of relevant programming and services.
- Programs and services that advance the rights and freedoms of women and girls with a focus on respectful relationships, domestic and sexual violence.
- Foster leadership development and advocacy.
- Provide, develop and advocate for a continuum of suitable emergency and transitional housing as well as affordable housing.
- A sustainable organization respected for exceptional people and service provision; supported by robust social and community investment.
The following is a list of items that we greatly appreciate being donated:
- New socks
- Toothbrushes & paste
- Lip chap / lip balm
- Full bottle shampoo & conditioner
- Body moisturizer
- Winter gloves
- Gift cards for local grocery stores (IGA or Nesters)