Help improve the lives of women and girls with a donation to YWCA Banff.
It is important to us that your donation be directed to the program or project that matters most to you.
When donating, please indicate one of the following options:
1. Area of Greatest Need
2. In Memory of Carol Morrison
3. Bow Valley Women’s Emergency Shelter and Bridge House Transitional Housing Program
As part of our Hope for the Holidays campaign, all donations made to the Bow Valley Women’s Emergency Shelter & Transitional Housing program throughout December will be matched by Dr. Elizabeth Hall-Findlay (up to a fundraising total of $5,000).
6. Youth and Community Violence Prevention Programs
7. Jamie Perkins Memorial Golf Tournament
The YWCA Banff is a registered Canadian charity (#896331485 RR0001).
If you would like to make a donation to a specific area and do not see it listed here, please contact us.
Ways to give:
2. Over the phone donation – call 1-403-760-3218
3. Drop by or mail a cheque to YWCA Banff, 102 Spray Ave., Box 520 T1L 1A6
For more information about tax credit calculations please visit the Canada Revenue Agency website here.
Every donation is important to us. We are sincerely grateful for your support!